If you build it, they will come → fact false
We’re a team of expert digital marketers who work with all sizes of brands to create effective digital experiences with a clear goal in mind. Whether you’re launching a new brand or looking to grow your existing digital presence, we’ll make sure every step of the process is efficient, targeted, measurable and meaningful.
Today, there is a more intense competition for attention than ever, and the only way to truly achieve reach and acquisition is through clever, strategic multichannel marketing. And you need the appropriate strategy to get that correct.
We help with you to design a better, faster marketing strategy that provides you with access to analyse data whenever you or we need it. This includes producing organic content, putting paid media plans across search, social, and display into place, and implementing them effectively and consistently.
Our team of content strategists, paid media planners, data analysts and ROI-eggheads understand that analytics and insights are the tools that best help your business produce the biggest ROI from your marketing investments.
Good digital marketing combines audience understanding, strategy, tactics, measurement, and insight to help brands find and target the right people, at the right time, bringing them digital experiences that are providing value.
This is how we get results. Our smart, skilled team stands out from the very crowded marketplace of so called “experts” out there.
Client stories we love
A Hole-in-One Every Time!
Rule the roost online!
Your questions answered
Digital marketing refers to promoting and advertising products or services using various online channels and strategies, such as search engines, social media, email marketing, and content marketing. It is important for businesses because it allows you to reach a wider audience, engage with potential customers, build brand awareness, increase website traffic, generate leads, and ultimately drive conversions and revenue. In today's digital age, digital marketing is essential for staying competitive and reaching your target market effectively.
The digital marketing channels you should consider for your business depend on your target audience, industry, and marketing goals. Some popular channels include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Optimising your website to rank higher in search engine results and attract organic (non-paid) traffic.
- Pay-per-Click Advertising (PPC): Running paid ads on search engines and social media platforms, where you pay when users click on your ads.
- Social Media Marketing: Leveraging social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to promote your brand, engage with your audience, and drive website traffic.
- Email Marketing: Sending targeted emails to your subscribers to nurture leads, build customer relationships, and drive conversions.
- Content Marketing: Creating and distributing valuable and relevant content (such as blog posts, videos, infographics) to attract and engage your audience, establish thought leadership, and drive website traffic.
- Influencer Marketing: Collaborating with influential individuals in your industry to promote your products or services to their followers.
The cost of marketing can vary depending on several factors, such as the scope of your campaigns, the platforms you use, your target audience, and the level of competition in your industry. It's important to have a budget that aligns with your goals and to work with digital marketing professionals who can provide cost estimates based on your specific needs. Digital services can involve both fixed costs (such as campaign setup and content creation) and ongoing costs (such as advertising budgets or agency fees).
Digital services can help increase website traffic through various strategies:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): By optimising your website and content for search engines, you can improve your rankings and attract organic traffic.
- Pay-per-Click Advertising (PPC): Running targeted ads on search engines and social media platforms can drive traffic to your website when users click on your ads.
- Content Marketing: Creating high-quality content that is valuable and relevant to your audience can attract organic traffic through search engines and social media shares.
- Social Media Marketing: Engaging with your audience on social media and sharing compelling content can drive traffic to your website through clicks on your social media posts.
Digital services can be highly effective in generating leads for your business:
- Content Marketing: By creating valuable content and offering it as gated resources (e.g., eBooks, whitepapers, webinars), you can capture leads through form submissions and email opt-ins.
- Pay-per-Click Advertising (PPC): Running targeted ads that lead users to dedicated landing pages with lead capture forms can generate leads directly.
- Social Media Advertising: Utilising lead generation forms on platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn to collect user information directly from the social media platform.
- Email Marketing: Nurturing leads through targeted email campaigns, offering valuable content, and personalised offers to encourage conversions.
The time to see results from digital marketing can vary based on several factors, such as the competitiveness of your industry, the effectiveness of your strategies, and your budget. Some strategies, such as pay-per-click advertising, can provide immediate results, while others, like search engine optimisation, may take several months to see significant improvements. It's important to have realistic expectations and work with digital marketing professionals who can provide a timeline based on your specific goals and circumstances.
Measuring the success of your digital marketing campaigns involves tracking relevant metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs):
- Website Analytics: Using tools like Google Analytics to track website traffic, user behaviour, conversions, and other valuable insights.
- Conversion Tracking: Setting up conversion tracking to measure specific actions taken by users, such as form submissions, purchases, or downloads.
- ROI Analysis: Calculating the return on investment (ROI) by comparing the cost of your digital marketing efforts with the revenue generated.
- Social Media Analytics: Using built-in analytics provided by social media platforms to track engagement, reach, and other relevant metrics.
Whether to hire an agency or handle it in-house depends on various factors, such as your budget, available resources, expertise, and time constraints. Hiring an agency brings the advantage of their expertise, experience, and access to a team of professionals skilled in different aspects of digital marketing. It allows you to focus on your core business while leaving the marketing efforts to specialists. However, if you have a skilled in-house team and the necessary resources, doing it in-house can provide more control and flexibility. It's important to evaluate your specific needs and weigh the pros and cons of each option.
Targeting the right audience with your digital marketing efforts involves:
- Buyer Persona Development: Creating detailed profiles of your ideal customers, including demographics, interests, pain points, and buying behaviours.
- Market Research: Conducting research to understand your target market, competitors, and industry trends, which helps tailor your messaging and targeting strategies.
- Audience Segmentation: Dividing your audience into segments based on specific criteria, such as demographics, behaviour, or interests, and crafting personalised marketing campaigns for each segment.
Dome common digital marketing mistakes to avoid include:
- Lack of Clear Goals: Failing to define specific, measurable goals for your digital marketing campaigns can result in ineffective strategies and difficulties in measuring success.
- Inconsistent Branding: Inconsistency in your brand's messaging, visual identity, or tone of voice across different channels can lead to confusion and lack of recognition.
- Ignoring Analytics: Not regularly tracking and analysing the performance of your campaigns can prevent you from identifying areas for improvement and optimising your strategies.
- Neglecting Mobile Optimisation: With the increasing use of mobile devices, failing to optimise your website and marketing campaigns for mobile can result in poor user experience and missed opportunities.
- Overlooking Conversion Optimisation: Focusing solely on driving traffic without optimising your website and landing pages for conversions can lead to high bounce rates and low conversion rates.